The Arduino Shield Bluetooth Kit allows you to have a complete turnkey solution for your Arduino projects.
Are you tired of having to look for codes and information on the firmware and app side to make a simple Bluetooth connection?
Do you want to quickly connect your Android with an Android smartphone from start to finish?
With our Android Bluetooth shield kit, you finally have a turnkey solution!
Everything is provided to you:
– The Shield Arduino Bluetooth electronic board.
– The Arduino firmware driver.
– The Android application and technical documentation.
Shield Bluetooth Specifications
Bluetooth : 2.0
Range : Up to 10 mètres
Serial link : 4800 à 1382400 bauds (UART)
Antenna : 2,4 GHz integrated
Output : Key, Vcc, Gnd, TXD, RXD et State.
Configuration : AT Commands
– Codes are commented with examples
– Firmware is written in C for Arduino
– Interfaces with the target’s native development tools (IDE)
– Firmware Version 1.00 – 07/03/2019
APP Android Bluetooth
The Android Bluetooth app is to be installed on your smartphone or Android Tablet. Once this is done, power your Arduino/nucleo + shield Bluetooth duo and the connection will be established between the systems. The application will allow you to recover the essential data of your wireless link. The application’s Dashboard is simple and efficient, everything happens on a centralized data to support you independently and at your own pace towards your own project. The basics are there and the rest is in your hands!