Espressif Systems Dual-Core Wi-Fi® Dual-Mode Bluetooth® Modules
Espressif Systems Dual-Core Wi-Fi® Dual-Mode Bluetooth®/BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Modules are compact, high-performance, low-power devices designed to provide a complete wireless solution tailored to advanced IoT applications. These Modules are powered by the Espressif Systems ESP32 System-on-Chip (SoC), and feature a wide range of peripherals, software stacks, flash memory, and an integrated antenna.
These Modules feature two independently-controlled CPU cores with adjustable clock frequency, offering a range from 80MHz to 240MHz.
The Modules are fully pre-certified, allowing faster time to market with reduced development costs. These Modules can also be easily integrated into space-constrained devices, due to their small size.
- Based on dual-core ESP32-D0WDQ6 SoC
- Adjustable 80Mhz to 240MHz clock frequency
- 802.11 b/g/n/e/i 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Classic Bluetooth for legacy connections, also supporting L2CAP, SDP, GAP, SMP, AVDTP, AVCTP, A2DP (SNK), and AVRCP (CT)
- Support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) profiles including L2CAP, GAP, GATT, SMP, and GATT-based profiles like BluFi, SPP-like, etc
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connects to smart phones, broadcasting low-energy beacons for easy detection
- +19.5dBm output at the antenna ensures a good physical range
- Sleep current is less than 5μA, making it suitable for battery-powered and wearable-electronics applications
- 4MB flash
- 4MB external Pseudo Static RAM (ESP32-WROVER, ESP32-WROVER-I)
- Peripherals include capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensor, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I2S, and I2C
- Integrated PCB antenna (ESP-WROOM-32 and ESP32-WROVER)
- IPEX antenna terminal (ESP32-WROVER-I)
- FCC/CE-RED/SRRC certified
- Package size
- 18.0mm x 25.5mm x 3.1mm (ESP-WROOM-32)
- 18.0mm x 31.4mm x 3.3mm (ESP32-WROVER, ESP32-WROVER-I)