This dongle integrates as standard the transparent mode and read test modes of RSSI, and can be parameterized by AT commands (locally).
Operating in narrow band, it offers an exceptional link budget (up to +160 dB), which gives it a range in free field that can be greater than 30 km *.
(*) Scope given as an indication, which may vary according to the environment and the type of antenna used.
The module can communicate in “local” mode with a LoraWAN ™ compatible repeater (not supplied). It can also operate the LoraWAN ™ network (in this case, a subscription to a telecom operator offering LoraWAN ™ connectivity is required – this subscription is not included in the price of the module).
The module has an SMA connector output (an 868 MHz band antenna is required – see model in the right column).
Important: When purchasing this module, we give you the necessary codes that you will be asked by LoRA if you wish to subscribe to their service.
Strong points :
– Breakdown technology: connected to the LoRaWan network or locally (Modbus Slave or Master)
– Outstanding RF performance
– Access to the Atim Cloud Wireless web platform
– Low cost, low consumption
– Simple installation, rapid deployment
– Frequency: 868MHz
– Technology: Modbus, LoRaWAN (Class A)
– Input: USB
– Power supply: Self-powered (5V) by USB
– SMA connector: for antenna (not included)