The Arduino Shield Wifi Kit allows you to have a complete turnkey solution for your Arduino projects.
Are you tired of having to look for codes and information on the firmware and app side to make a simple Wifi connection?
Do you want to quickly connect your Arduino with an Android smartphone from start to finish?
With our Arduino Wifi shield kit, you finally have a turnkey solution!
Everything is provided to you:
– The Shield Arduino wifi electronic card.
– The Arduino firmware driver
– The Android application and technical documentation.
Shield Wifi Specifications
– Antenna : Integrated (BL654-SA)
– Wifi : Certification Wi-Fi Alliance
– Protocols 802.11 b/g/n : Frequency Range 2.4G ~ 2.5G (2400M ~ 2483.5M)
– Antenna : PCB Trace, External, IPEX Connector, Ceramic Chip
– Wi-Fi Mode : Wi-Fi Mode Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station
– Wifi connections in access point : 4
– Security : WPA/WPA2
– Encryption : WEP/TKIP/AES
– Firmware Upgrade : UART Download / OTA (via network)
– Network Protocols : IPv4, TCP/UDP/http
– Codes are commented with examples
– Interfaces with the target’s native development tools (IDE)
– Firmware Version 1.00 – 07/03/2019
Android Wifi application
The Android Wifi application is to be installed on your smartphone or Android Tablet. Once this is done, power your Arduino/nucleo + shield Wifi duo and the connection will be established between the systems. The application will allow you to recover the essential data of your wireless link. The application’s Dashboard is simple and efficient, everything happens on a centralized data to support you independently and at your own pace towards your own project. The basics are there and the rest is in your hands!