The Shield Lora Nucleo kit allows you to have a complete turnkey solution for your Nucleo projects.
Are you tired of having to look for codes and information on the firmware side to make a simple Lora connection?
With our Nucleo Lora shield kit, you finally have a turnkey solution!
Everything is provided for you :
– 2 Shield Lora electronic boards (receiver & transmitter).
– Nucleo Firmware driver
Everything is there to be operational in a few minutes!
Shield Lora Specifications
Chipset : SX 1276
Interface : SPI
Programmable bit rate : UP to 300Kbps
Frequency Range : 410-525 MHz
Antenna : Micro SMA
Max Transmit Power : 18±1 dBm
Power (Typical Values) 433 MHZ : TX:93mA, RX:12.15mA, Standby:1.6mA
Power (Typical Values) 470 MHZ : TX:97mA, RX:12.15mA, Standby:1.5mA
Modulation : FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTMand OOK modulation
– Codes are commented with examples.
– Firmware is written in C for Nucleo.
– Interfaces with the target’s native development tools (IDE)
– Firmware Version 1.00 – 03/07/2019